Senior System Test Engineer/SDET
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for an experienced System Test Engineer to join a project with our Fortune 500 client (HQed in the Cleveland, OH area), on a long-term contract. You will develop automation frameworks from scratch, perform C# programming, support general testing activities and test automation support for multi-platform project; The ideal candidate has strong development and testing skills and expertise to drive the evolution of the test automation frameworks for applications hosted on and across Mainframe and Client Server technologies.
This role is available for 100% remote work or onsite work in Cleveland, OH post-COVID - the final setup will depend on your preference.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
If so, APPLY NOW!
- C# developer with experience developing automated regression tests
- Experience with SQL server, Transact SQL, and HTML components.
- Visual Studio 2019, SpecFlow, Gherkin, Selenium Web Driver, HTML, batch files, (DB2 a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to influence outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an evolving life cycle
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time