Mainframe As400 Consultant - French speaker
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Mainframe As400 Consultant - French speaker
Location: Paris, France
Type: Contract or Permanent role.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- 10 years of application development and Analysis experience including: RPGLE, RPG400, CLLE, CL400, SQL/400, Query/400, DB200, PRTF, DSPF
- Write functional and technical requirement
- Webservices Knowledge
- Change management knowledge(Preferably - OMS)
- University degree in Business or Computer Science or College Diploma
Role and Responsibilities:
- To act as a liaison between the business and technical teams as a technical Analyst and analyse and document business requirements,
- Suggest design solutions to the assigned project team as per the business requirement.
- To participate and facilitate the walkthrough' to brief the Functional Specification mapping to Business Requirements.
- To prepare the functional specification document and ensure for completeness and storage.
- To understand the business requirements and map it to functional specifications.
- Native/fluent French, and English at business communication level
- Highly motivated and energetic attitude with strong initiative and desire to lead, mentor, and learn.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills to effectively collaborate with management, staff, peers, in worldwide locations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to share information, establish partnerships, and leverage experience to accomplish the organization's goals.
- Provide and foster excellent customer service. Anticipates and meets the needs of end users and demonstrate commitment to ongoing technical improvement.