Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Solothurn area, is now looking for a Field Engineer.
This is a long term contract starting ASAP.
- Ability to focus on infrastructure tasks - maintenance and development
- Overall L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems
- Interfaces with users to analyse and resolve medium to highly complex issues
- Reporting activities, perform basis analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance activities
- Assists in developing effective methods and logic for standards, customised and complex programs
- Technical background
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Experience with regulated manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical sector)
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management and Change management experience
- Working languages: fluent German and English
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.