Senior Web Developer
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Breckenridge
Breckenridge is a growth agency, powering ambitious technology clients to meet their business goals through content, digital marketing, branding and graphic design. Beautiful, high-performance websites are the cornerstone of what they do. Based in Southampton, the agency demonstrated strong performance in 2020 and is seeking to expand the team further in 2021 as part of its ambitious growth plan.
The agency focuses largely on Hubspot inbound marketing, and are looking for a senior developer with the right skillset to enhance this service offering.
If successful you will be scoping/costing website development projects and leading the development of HubSpot and Wordpress builds, including designing and delivering backend, front-end and infrastructure of web applications and integrations.
About the role
Part delivery, part leadership: this role will see you setting standards for yourself and others, as well as living those standards in the work you personally deliver.
In this varied and challenging role you'll be:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function
- Working with freelance developers and setting standards for their work
- Working with the Senior Designer to deliver a seamless and compelling experience for the end-user
- Taking websites live
- Maintaining, supporting and optimising existing client sites
- Overseeing the agency's hosting service and its 3rd party provider
- Working with our Account Management team in pitching, planning, specifying and quoting work, and supporting them with QA
- Contributing to the agency's commitment to great customer experience
- Keeping abreast of best practice; educating colleagues and suppliers alike to advance the agency's web development service offering
Naturally, you'll be a techie! Your knowledge, experience and expertise will need to include:
- Experience of the HubSpot CMS, WordPress and ideally Concrete5
- Experience of managing and configuring Linux servers
On the personal side, your commitment to a high standard of work and superb attention to detail will be balanced with genuine teamwork and good communication skills. You'll enjoy solving problems and seeing clients happy with the results.
About the package
- Competitive salary and holiday package, commensurate with experience
- Company pension
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm
- Good work-life balance. No overtime culture. Time off in lieu
- Quarterly team treats!
- The team is currently working remotely. The ideal candidate would be able to work 1-2 days per week from the Southampton office
Please send your CV and covering letter to us by clicking apply now. Please include links to live sites that you have built or worked on!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £44k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual