State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on Feb 2, 2021 by Koester Pavilion/SpringMeade Health Center
Koester Pavilion in Troy and SpringMeade Health Center in Tipp City are seeking STNA's to provide exceptional care to our residents! Join our team!
Not only do we offer up to an AMAZING $4,500 sign on bonus!
- Cost of living raise every 6 months.
- Shift Differential up to $2.00.
- Unit Differential of $3.00
- Weekend Differential of $1.00
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive pay
- Company pays a large portion of Insurance premium!
- Minimum of a High School diploma/GED
- Satisfactory completion of an approved nurse aide training program and testing required by the state.
- Must be in good standing with the Nurse Aide Registry.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides personal care to residents. Duties include but are not limited to: personal hygiene, feeding, dressing, ambulating and transferring.
- Maintain resident areas and work areas in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Adheres to safety and infection control policies and procedures according to Standard Precautions.
- Complete required documentation/charting.
- Report changes in resident conditions, accidents, or incidents.
- Report defective equipment or other potential safety hazards.
- Works with residents, families, members of the health care team and other employees in a pleasant, respectful, cooperative manner.
- Attend in-service programs as required by the facility and State/Federal guidelines.
- Respect and maintain resident's dignity, individuality, privacy and confidentiality and Knowledge of Ohio Residents' Bill of Rights
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.