Business Analyst (Payments)- 10 months - £525 per day
Posted on Feb 2, 2021 by Ventula Consulting
Business Analyst (Payments)- 10 months - £525 per day.
We are helping a market leading consultancy build a payments solution team for a tier 1 bank. The payments business analyst role will be remote throughout the initial 10 months duration of the contract.
The payment solution is a global project looking to materially reduce payments risk and provide a more holistic approach and framework to payments management and processing within the bank.
The stated objectives of the Program include;
1) Reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving the bank
2) Ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure
3) The development of a Payment Control Model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics.
- Work with business owners to define operating models for setting and managing payment thresholds for large and anomalous payments, including payment hit handling.
- Work with payment process owners and the programme to understand, test and implement payment thresholds across multiple geographies and business areas
- Work with payment process owners to identify and manage business readiness activities to support the implementation of payment large and anomalous payment thresholds.
- Knowledge/experience of payment life cycle and related controls, including an understanding of key payment risks for both wealth management and investment banking.
- Excellent facilitation skills - able to work independently with a variety of stakeholders to design, implement and test payment thresholds, and present findings
- Ability to define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practise and ensure global consistency in design
- Ability to define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
- Ability to define and track business readiness activities with business users, including standard operating procedures, control models, SLA, KPI/KRI, etc.
- Strong written and presenting skills
This contract requires someone who can commit to starting in February for 10 months work, remote contract and the client is based in London (global project). £525 per day inside of IR35.