Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Director vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 7+ years of experience in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry setting including clinical activities in phases I through IV
- 3+ years of involvement in all aspects of conducting clinical trials including planning, executing, reporting and publishing within in a global environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise of assigned therapeutic area
- Competency of establishing strong scientific partnerships with key stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of GCP, clinical trial design, regulatory and clinical development processes as well as of statistical analysis methodology
- Advanced degree in life sciences, healthcare or a clinically relevant degree
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing clinical leadership and strategic input for all clinical deliverables in the assigned project or clinical program including leading the development of clinical sections of trial and program level regulatory documents
- Conducting ongoing medical and scientific review of clinical trial data with clinical scientific experts and driving the execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with global line functions, assigned global trial directors and medical associates
- Supporting GPCH in ensuring overall safety of the molecule for the assigned section and overall program safety reporting as a core member of the safety management team
- Offering clinical expertise on GPCH and TAH in interactions with internal and external stakeholders and internal decision boards
- Assisting the Therapeutic Area Head by providing medical input for IDP and CTP reviews and contributing to the development of disease clinical standards for new disease areas
- Driving the transition of pre-PoC projects to Development Decision Point with Business Development and Licensing, including target identification and due diligences
- Providing onboarding, training and mentoring support as well as actively participating in performance management and talent planning to ensure career development of program reports and clinical colleagues
- Contributing to the scientific training of relevant stakeholders on the disease area and compound/molecule as well as serving global initiatives
Location: Basel, Switzerlan
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.