Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of experience in downstream processing of Lentiviral Vectors or viruses in an industrial setting
- Familiarity with purification principles including process characterisation and scaling up as well as technologies in the field of Cell and Gene Therapy
- Know-how of Biosafety regulations
- Knowledge of GMP requirements is an asset
- Higher degree in biochemistry, bioprocessing, bioengineering or a related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning, performing and documenting scientific experiments, contributing to project related scientific or technical activities
- Operating complex equipment paired with providing effective and robust downstream processes for the manufacture of drug substance
- Creating scientific documents to hand over to partners and supporting generation of international registration documents under guidance from experienced team members
- Communicating and addressing problems and issues as well as providing input on deviations and unforeseen results from experiments
- Executing safety and literature searches
- Adhering to applicable standards according to quality manual, SOPs as well as safety guidelines and leading initiatives ensuring proactive compliance and continuous improvement
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.