IT Infrastructure Consultant
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Networkers
We are looking for a skilled, and experienced Infrastructure Consultant to work within a successful Public Sector team in France. It is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that specialises in IT Security, where you will be providing operational management and evolve critical IT systems for internal security, border management and asylum management in EU.
Due to the nature of the work, we ask that the individual be Security Cleared, or eligible for clearance in the future.
Nature of Tasks:
- Interpret relevant application development, operations and infrastructure implications of developed solution;
- Utilise architect solutions to map client's business issues to an end-to-end technology solution;
- Assess and optimise IT Infrastructure, IT operations and service delivery;
- Participate in examining technologies and operations related to IT infrastructure environments, and evaluate and report out findings; and make recommendations based on findings;
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements;
- Implement infrastructure maintenance routines and schedules;
- Work with other practice areas and provide subject matter expertise related to IT infrastructure systems;
- Assist in the design of and Project Management for implementation new technologies; and
- Business development activities including develop project scope definition, work plans and proposals.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong interest in infrastructure technologies and willingness to learn;
- Research emerging technologies and participate in development of thought leadership articles;
- Experience in data networking technologies including protocols, design, security and business continuity preferred;
- Experience implementing and supporting or consulting on IT Infrastructure desired;
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment;
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools;
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.