IT Programme Coordinator
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Networkers
We are looking for a skilled, and experienced Programme Coordinator to work within a successful Public Sector team in France. It is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that specialises in IT Security, where you will be providing operational management and evolve critical IT systems for internal security, border management and asylum management in EU.
Due to the nature of the work, we ask that the individual be Security Cleared, or eligible for clearance in the future. you must also be eligible to work in the EU.
Nature of tasks:
- Understand and implement correctly the contract requirements, and maintain overall responsibility for the execution of the contract;
- Undertake a holistic approach to Operations and Performance management through:
- Data Management activities, including organising, storing, analysing and supervision of System-related data systems and networks as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding the Contracting Authority's security and confidentiality standards;
- Development of Management Information dashboards and reports;
- Release Management ensuring the effective planning, scheduling and control of releases into the live environment;
- Problem Management through the identification of underlying causes of issues, development and agreement of workarounds and identification of solutions to prevent re-occurrence. Pro-active Problem Management - the identification of potential issues before they occur and the prevention of incidents;
- Change Management through effective operational and business change management, including, control of change at an operational level eg update required to a device, system or schedule, Control of change at a business level;
- Event management, ie identification of internal and external events that may impact the delivery; and Incident Management, ie management of issues that impact the delivery from internal and external suppliers, including coordination, communication and the development and agreement of subsequent action plans.
- Create, based on the contract requirements, an efficient and effective internal team, and organise an effective resource capacity demand planning. Make sure that the required staff is compliant to the staff profiles and fit for purpose;
- Create and maintain a release roadmap to deploy new functionality;
- Produce Project plans/schedules for supplier on-boarding identifying dependencies between suppliers;
- In conjunction with the Contracting Authority, facilitate and coordinate the deployment of new service and design releases as per the approved release roadmap whilst minimising service disruption;
- Manage the services at the required level by delivering efficient and effective service level monitoring;
- Take all the necessary actions to ensure the correct execution of the contract scope in time, quality and cost;
- Create and manage the required communication channels, internally and with the relevant stakeholder groups including but not limited to the Architecture Review Board and the Portfolio Management Board;
- Ensure that the security policies and ITSM processes are aligned with the Contracting Authority processes and are followed by the team;
- Deliver the required governance for the programme including the Architecture Review Board and the Programme Board; and
- Act as a single point of contact to the Contracting Authority to coordinate activity across all Lots.
Knowledge and skills:
- The Programme Coordinator must demonstrate their leadership through competence, ability to consider and develop solutions and determine the way forward for the overall team;
- An ability to communicate at all levels and be able to build a team with a shared vision and clear purpose;
- Strong communication and relationship skills with a solid IT background in the domain of complex information systems;
- Able to build and maintain a tactical and strategic vision based on knowledge of similar programmes and wider industry trends;
- A working knowledge of business process management, enterprise architecture and IT project development and support;
- Ability to chair meetings and to give presentations; and
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.