Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€410 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My client is looking for a Fluent English-speaking Frontend Developer to join their ongoing project in Brussels.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
- Mainly Front End development activities
- Architecture and design of web applications
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Minimum of 14 years of combined IT studies and IT professional experience
- At least 9 years of IT professional experience
- Solid experience in Front End development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development of information systems with Angular 2+
- Minimum 1 year experience with Angular 6/7+
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing secure web applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Object Oriented and Model-View-Controller (MVC) methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience with building and consuming Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML5, CSS, SCSS/SASS, responsive design methodology, development of web services or interoperability solutions
- 2 years of experience in Java or Symfony would be an asset
- Ability to apply high quality standards, knowledge of IS quality control practices;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Excellent command in English language.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call