PERM | Data Scientist/Quant Risk Analyst | Power and Gas Trading - Zug
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Olive Delta
PERM | Data Scientist/Quant Risk Analyst | Power and Gas Trading - Zug, Switzerland
**ONLY EU NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Global Power and Gas Trading trading firm require Data Scientist/Quant Risk Analyst for their Front Office Risk team.
- Designing and delivering data architectures, pipelines and solutions.
- Building/optimising logical data model and data pipelines while delivering high data quality solutions that are testable and adhere to SLAs;
- Design, creation and management of large datasets/data models;
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD); and Full Stack Development (Frontend & Backend).
- Working with IM domains such as Data Strategy; Data Governance; Data Discovery; Data Quality; Data Architecture; or Master Data Management.
- 3 - 5 years+ commercial expertise within Quantitative Risk.
- 1 - 2 years+ Commodities background in particular focus on Power or Gas.
- Experience delivering services related to core Data Science. (Alteryx, SAS, SPSS)
- Reporting tools eg Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny; Open source visualisation solutions eg Plotly, D3.js;
- R, Python, Java, Scala;
- Data management eg SQL, ETL;
- DevOps & CI/CD tools eg Terraform, Jenkins, CloudFormation;
- The ability to work on autonomously and in many different and challenging environments.
- Planning, organisation and management skills.
- Ability to communicate with the business and technical teams.