Clinical Research Physician 01/03/2021
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
We have an urgent need for an experienced MD to support existing projects as a clinical research physician in cardiovascular area.
* Plans, manages and monitors daily activities of clinical research.
* Ensures that all activities are in compliance with department safety practices, policies and procedures.
* Performs full management of investigator sponsored studies and acts as liaison with study site.
* Implements clinical study parameters, deliverables, policy compliance and resource needs.
* Applies scientific discipline to minimize risk and increase performance. Participates on cross functional teams for evaluation of new product ideas, implementation of business strategies, and so on.
* Manages analysis and documentation of company clinical work to determine marketability of products.
* Monitors and reports findings to senior management. Reviews and submits reports, registrations and submissions (FDA, EMEA)
* Assesses internal/external clinical research proposals involving company products relevant to company's objective.
* Prepares and implements annual operating and capital budgets. Manages project budgets and projections.
* Hires, trains and evaluates staff. Ensures that the staff has the necessary guidance and tools for performance of various projects. Provides technical expertise to formulate clinical development plan.
* Education: MD
* Experience managing projects, supporting clinical development activities and review scientific documents for regulatory submission
* Experience managing internal and working with external stakeholders
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.