SAP PP-PI Lead Consultant - S/4 Programme - Remote Contract
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in the Netherlands who are embarking an S/4 Greenfield Implementation and require an experienced Senior SAP PP-PI Business Process Lead to join for the Prepare and Explore phases for the next 10-12 Months.
The successful candidate will join the project working remotely for the next 7-8 months, with some occasional travel planned later in the year. This is flexible.
This is an English-speaking project, but you must be UK or EU based to take up the position.
- The role is to be the European Process Owner, ie, working alongside the business directors for the Manufacturing, Sales and Supply Chain directors to:
- Engage them with gravitas, ie, business as well as technical knowledge
- Talk to them about the as-is processes and what they want to change for the To-Be using S/4 HANA - they currently use ECC6
- Define the To-Be processes from a high level (levels 1 & 2 to begin with) and then lower levels (levels 3&4) later, get an initial view on gaps etc
- Work with colleagues who will be developing the business case and route to value
The ideal candidate would have experience in following:
- 10+yrs in SAP Consulting in total
- 7+yrs Experience in SAP PP-PI implementation - Design, build, deploy
- At least 1 end to end S/4HANA PP-PI Implementation
- Experienced in QM and PM processes also
- Experience in Process industries
If you are interested and potentially available, then please share your CV for consideration and we will be in contact to discuss in more detail.