Trial Data Manager
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Trial Data Manager to join their team and bring his/her experience in managing clinical trials data, ensuring data management activities are up to highest standards and represent the clinical trial team during meetings.
This opportunity offers the possibility to work in a dynamic environment for a company where individual contribution are extremely valuable.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Lead data management activities
- Ensure quality and adherence to standards
- Organise, monitor and track data cleansing activities
- Organise, monitor and track the testing of data entry
- Manage clinical development stakeholders
- Ensure that Data Management (Biometry) activities adhere to standards
- Have a degree in life science, mathematics, statistics or related discipline
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment preferably within clinical research and/or clinical trials
- Hands on data management experience as well as the ability to coordinate these types of activities
- Great organisational and communications skills
- Fluent English
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.