Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
- Expertise with lean and user-centric product development methods as well as with user research and prototyping
- Adequate knowledge of web libraries and frameworks like Angular, Vue.js and Spring Boot
- Good command of the entire web stack, including protocols, REST APIs, Java, MongoDB and Redis
- Familiarity with browser compatibility issues as well as with design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Giving form the Front End applications of company's data by designing the UI and contributing to the code-to-production experience of all developers
- Providing feedback on code quality and testing as well as helping with deployment issues
- Bringing new ideas from areas such as information retrieval, distributed computing, large system design, data storage, security, artificial intelligence and UI design
- Ensuring built-in quality and built-in safety for your repairs
- Designing, implementing, configuring and revising software solutions
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.