Project Manager – grid-connected battery storage projects, UK
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Igloo3
Project Manager - grid-connected battery storage projects. UK, site based
This is a site based role overseeing the build out of multiple grid-connected renewable energy projects (battery storage).
You will act as the company's site representative on a number of new build, grid-connected battery storage projects.
You'll oversee the progress and performance of appointed contractors ensuring that the designs and standards applicable for the works are adhered to, and all works are carried out safely with appropriate SHEQ elements in place.
You will represent the company in project meetings, providing technical advice, prepare and issue regular project reports. You'll also have responsibility to sign off completed works.
The company is growing fast and opportunities for development are excellent.
Key requirements/skills/educational background
* Electrical Engineering Degree or HNC
* Project Management qualifications
* Previous experience in Electrical Connections Construction environment
* Previous experience within a Grid Connected Renewables environment
* Sound H & S knowledge and experience within large electrical connections / Renewable construction projects
* Previous experience of Project Management activities
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages
* Able to organise and prioritise to meet deadlines
* Able to produce suitable internal and external reports
* Excellent written and verbal communication, excellent problem solving
* Health & Safety Qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH); SMSTS / SMSTS
* Able to travel to sites in UK and Cardiff office 2 x monthly
Competitive basic salary based on experience, to c. 45,000 per annum + discretionary bonus.