L3 SDWAN Engineer
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently looking for an L3 SDWAN Engineer to work for a minimum of 6 months (+ likely extension) in Beerse (Antwerp, Belgium).
The L3 SDWAN Engineer will support the global network services across all my client's operating companies.
My client's network environment includes global Enterprise Data Centers and sites with emerging technologies (eg SDN, SDDC and Virtualization) as well as foundational network services (eg Data routing/switching, WLAN, IPAM, remote access, load balancing, within a complex and multi-vendor environment.
The role is highly technical and will be responsible for providing advanced technical troubleshooting and problem resolution, implementation of advanced complex changes, guiding and teaching others.
You will play a leading role in supporting all network infrastructure operations across multiple technology domains (Data, and network applications).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the L3 SDWAN Engineer position:
- 10+ years of experience with an MSP, ISP, major carrier, or very large enterprise network
- Expert level at troubleshooting and diagnostics. Able to perform (advanced level) configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of IP network infrastructure.
- Ability to configure/implement complex network changes
- Strong and broad technical knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure, switching/routing in a large and complex network, DHCP, DNS, IP (Schema, subnetting, summarization) IP management tools, network management applications, advanced WAN routing, WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN topologies, MPLS and other WAN technologies, traffic shaping/QoS, EIGRP/BGP, multimedia/VoIP solutions (SIP), Firewalls,
- Strong to expert knowledge of Routing and Switching systems; strong understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, and GLRP)
- Strong knowledge of VoIP, Multicast, STP, VTP and Virtual LAN's and Trunking (VLAN's); Network Security (ACL's, IPSec Tunnels), Firewalls (Security Appliances), Netflow, IPSLA, and VPN technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Interviews are taking place this week.
This role is suitable for an L3 SDWAN Engineer, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more about the project, please submit your CV for consideration.