CSR Team Lead
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking for a 'CSR Team Lead' for a permanent position in Antwerp, Belgium.
The Global CSR - Stable Team Lead will oversee and manage the Regional CSR - Stable Team Leads, maintaining a Real Time knowledge of global CSR - Stable Team resources. Regional CSR - Stable Team Leads will coordinate and manage the activities performed by the in-region CSR - Stable Teams resources.
- Build and manage the offshore teams and direct all related People/Process and Technology competencies.
- Formalize internal process to ramp-up expertise of resources
- Work with SDM on day to day operations.
- Manage client relationship at multiple levels of customer organization
- Manage service levels and go beyond contracted SLA and deliver value add
- Vendor management
- People Management and engagement (Attrition control).
- Lead in the technology selection and organizational build-up efforts
- Collaborate with Account management teams to qualify Business expansion opportunities.
- Identify and manage infrastructure technical standards that are relevant to our customer
- Produce and maintain the long term technical architecture strategy and roadmaps, in collaboration with customers and vendors.
- Secure infrastructure architecture compliance.
- Drive research activities, and keep updated on market trends.
- Infrastructure architecture quality assurance and making sure that EA certification is performed in deliveries
- Support the customer and co-workers with infrastructure architecture guidelines, frameworks, and also specific analysis and recommendations when needed.
- Work with IT Security and Compliance team to define the security architecture concept that can support customers.
- Support overall IT strategy with the relevant infrastructure architecture.
- Define and monitor the application of architectural and technological guidelines, in order to make sure applications and services are "designed for operations"
- Overall P&L responsibility.
- Expansion of services to fill all gamut's of infrastructure-increase breadth.
- Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives
- ITIL process definitions and implementation
- Automation in service delivery
- Resource management, Utilization and Billing
- Management reporting
- Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.
- Employee retention, motivation and training
- Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
- Value add to customer - YOY by working closely with the Transformation and
- Consulting group for Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- Consolidation/Virtualization opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management - Operation interaction with technologies Lead
- Overall Service Owner
- Overall Customer and Employee Satisfaction
- Certification-ITIL & PMP or equivalent
Please apply now if you are interested and available.