Senior Solution Architect (Network | LAN | WAN | German)- Basel, Switz
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Description Summary*
- Provide a brief (3 - 4 sentence) description that states why the job exists and describes the nature and level of work.
- The Solution Architect is responsible for planning and designing the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- To globally design and implement Networks. Efficient operation of the LAN, WAN and other Network infrastructure like Firewall and Voice Services. To ensure high availability and compliance of the IT-Infrastructure.
- Interact with external outsourcing providers.
Define all key accountabilities (5-10), which the role will be expected to perform in short to medium future. Make sure that you list the accountability on top, which the role will be doing most frequently and which has most impact on the team/BU/client. Begin each sentence with an action word, eg Provides appropriate coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Operation of the above environment and ensure high availability
- Technology scouting and run proof of concepts/Propose new solutions, liaise with vendors and define global IT infrastructure standards in storage, backup and laboratory software.
- Ensure Disaster/Recovery and maintain security of systems and unauthorized access to .systems