Sr. IT Change Release Management Analyst
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Are you the one? - IT Change and Release Management Analyst - Join our Fortune 200 client as an IT Change/Release Management Analyst on the Software Change Management Team of 20+ members. The right candidate will be supporting application service teams responsible for over 60 applications across all of IT in two locations. The mission of this centralized team is to implement successful configuration management processes in any development environment. They serve as a single point of contact for source code management, build engineering, change control, release management, and deployment. The team ensures that changes are scheduled and managed to mitigate risk and deliver software changes on time and with high quality. Environment: distributed (servers) and Mainframe platforms. This role will be remote during COVID, but will eventually be an on-site position.
- Coordinates releases and tracks changes through the change management process; ensures that change initiators follow established change and release management processes
-Manages and coordinates complex changes, conflicts and issues between various stakeholders
-Identifies and defines risks and deployment issues, developing alternative plans and actions
-Follows established OLAs
-Maintains documentation in the change system and other repositories as needed
-Works with Project Managers and other technical experts to ensure the proper delivery of project or defect related changes.
-Implements defined work instructions per the release plan and addresses failed deployments
-Analyzes production readiness requirements and provides recommendations
-Work with Service Management stakeholders in planning and gaining necessary approvals
-On-call hours and coordination of high-risk changes off hours may be required on occasion
?- Working knowledge of ITIL and industry standards, concepts, terminology, and common practices
- Working knowledge of Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices
- Excellent communication skills ? listening, verbal and written ? including meeting management and facilitation.
- Excellent customer service skills ? servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles to coordinate/lead elevates for major projects as well as operational changes.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to management multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals, including due dates.
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to embrace assignment changes when needed.
-Knowledge of various corporate security rules, legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI, SOX or similar standards
-Working knowledge of BMC Remedy/Smart IT
-Experience with Change Management for infrastructure technologies
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time