EIA Project Manager
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced EIA Project Manager to join the team of a successful independent landscape and planning consultancy based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA's) for a range of exciting projects with a focus on renewables ( wind / hydro/ pumped storage etc) and grid sectors. You will be joining an established and experienced team offering the opportunity to work in collaboration with other environmental consultants and landscape architects. This is a progressive role, where you can expect plenty of training and support as you take on more responsibilities.
* Project manage the delivery of EIA's for a diverse portfolio of schemes
* Undertake desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Manage, coordinate and prepare EIA Reports and chapters
* Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
* Manage and mentor more junior staff members
* Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings and contribute towards business development
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Planning, Geography etc)
* Membership of IEMA is desirable
* Proven experience of project managing and co-ordinating EIAs, ideally within a range of sectors
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds of interest, please apply with a copy of your latest CV. All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence.