Sustainability Reporting Manager
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An exciting sustainability opportunity to join a FTSE property developer, playing a pivotal role in achieving their sustainability ambitions. The role will be heavily involved in managing and delivering sustainability reporting, in line with a selection of industry benchmarks and indices, in addition to monitoring and communicating progress against sustainability targets.
You will be a highly accomplished and analytical sustainability professional, with a holistic understanding of sustainability, ideally in the context of the built environment. You will have robust experience with sustainability reporting, both internally and externally across various indices. You will be up to date on best practice in terms of sustainability approaches, and the latest aspects of sustainability reporting.
About the role
The role will be concerned with implementing corporate reporting requirements with regard to responsible business and wider sustainability factors. The reporting will include legislated content such as SECR & TCFD in addition to ESG related benchmarks and indices such as CDP and FTSE4GOOD. The role will also have a strategic element, and be concerned with ensuring that the business is on track to meet its ambitious targets, including science-based targets, and effectively communicating this with a variety of stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
* Excellent analytical skills, with advanced Excel skills
* Extensive experience in sustainability reporting, ideally with specific experience in SECR, FTSE4GOOD, TCFD and CPD
* A strong holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment
* Refined communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex themes to a non-technical audience
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on .