Climate Transition Risk Lead
Posted on Feb 1, 2021 by Acre
Are you a specialist in low carbon energy transition projects and have experience in climate-related financial risk projects? An exciting opportunity has arisen with an industry-leading climate change team to work across the UK, EU and Globally.
Working with some of the most sophisticated clients around the world, you will have a strong awareness of the scale and likely implications of economic changes relating to the net-zero energy transition, working with a leading climate change analysis framework.
* Playing a significant role in delivering projects and developing client relationships
* Engaging effectively with senior-level clients across the range of corporate functions in major organisations
* Contributing to the development of our service offerings, models, and client proposals
* Managing projects, delivering on time and budget and meeting all key client outcomes
* Coaching and mentoring other members of the team
You will have:
* Strong technical understanding of the value add for assessing climate financial risk - both macro risk (e.g. financial stress testing) and micro risk
* Broad understanding of global energy (and energy-intensive) market and macroeconomic outlooks across a wide variety of data sources
* Working knowledge of the various approaches and commercial value add of scenario analysis at investor portfolio, corporate and asset-level
* Broad exposure to scenarios: low-carbon transition and physical climate change
* Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to work in a dynamic team within an international organisation
If you feel you have the skills for this role, or want to find out more information, please apply and Acre will reach out to have an initial conversation.