UI Designer (Motion Design)
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UI Designer (Motion Design) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 6+ years' experience in UI Design, Motion Design and prototype creation
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Framer X, Principle and Axure as well as solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and general Web Technology Stack
- Familiar with user-centered design principles and W3C WCAG 2 accessibility standards
Adobe After Effects knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and Engineering Teams
- Academic degree in a relevant design or computer science field
- Online portfolio showing work samples is mandatory
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with Interaction Designers to realize concepts from pen and paper sketches along with assisting engineers to create solutions through the development phases to ensure alignment between design and delivery
- Creating interactive experiences that support users' needs and behaviors as well as transforming wireframes into detailed high fidelity specifications and prototypes
- Optimizing designs by working closely with Analysts, Researchers and stakeholders in order to design experimental A/B and MVT tests
- Analyzing user behavior by collaborating with User Researchers conducting primary field visits, user interviews and user testing
- Keeping the organization up to date with the latest developments in the industry
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.