UX Mobile Designer - Remote
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Mobile Specialist UX Designer with our client located in Cleveland, OH. This position is 100% remote.
* Manage iOs and Android design for a new version of mobile application for online account management
* Translate feature and enhancement requests into best in class designs that effectively meet the needs of internal partners and customers
* Manage design throughout the entire product life cycle, from visual design prototypes to comps to interactive mock-ups through final design deliverables, enlisting additional design support from the Studio team as needed
* Communicate design rationale effectively to key stakeholders
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UX, fellow visual designers, researchers, product managers) to create compelling visual designs of interactive experiences
* Collaborate with Product to prioritize requirements for releases and work closely with developers and engineers to deliver the final product
* Oversee design QA during development to ensure the product is aligned with the design specifications
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as accessibility, form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios
* Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem
* 5+ years in UX field with an emphasis on experience design for web and mobile apps including considering haptics and uses of interactivity
* Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio
* Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Ability to quickly visualize concepts for solutions for transactional services for consumer or business clients.
* Experience in supporting usability studies and analysing research results
* Ability to collaborate with Front End developers and engineers
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Good time-management skills
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future