Principal Technology Program Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is Bonus and Equity Eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Principal Technology Program Manager. Candidate will be part of a highly visible, strategic team passionate about aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands.
- Drive Enterprise Architecture & Platforms strategic programs to achieve desired results by activating and aligning partners across Global Technology domains.
- Design and lead program structure connecting architecture patterns with composable platforms strategy and delivery
- Define and implement composable strategy standards, patterns and metrics working with Global Technology partners as part of broader Digital Transformation activities
- Use program best practices to collaborate with key partners, provide transparency to priorities, commitments, risks, dependencies and capacity allocation enabled by Agile delivery methodology
- Problem solve to facilitate risk mitigation and alignment through relevant stakeholder, working groups and governance processes.
- Partner with Program peers to iterative to improve customer success & delivery operating model, tools and processes to align platform offering with best practice architecture patterns & practices, enable tools & utilities to accelerate the Global Technology software community.
- Develop appropriation requests and annual operating plan; secure funding and approvals through relevant investment governance processes.
- Enable effective, efficient working relationship with related and assigned teams
- Define, implement and supervise metrics, KPIs and communication strategy to report customer success and value delivery.
- Maintain holistic capacity plan and proactive identify and mitigate resource risks.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, sophisticated programs in a results-driven environment and ability to drive clarity amidst ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field preferred
- 7-10 years' experience leading and managing large-scale programs; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in a functional role.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on technology products or projects
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional integration/relationships and program execution
- Deep understanding of application and execution of program metrics and KPI's
- Ability to drive large-scale change/projects
- Expert level project/program management skills. Lean process design experience preferred.
- Consistent track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve daring goals
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills to both technology and business audiences
- Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications, desired.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills