Business Intelligence Database Administrator
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a Business Intelligence Database Administrator with our client located in the Cleveland metro.
*Strong experience in logical and physical data warehouse database design and performance optimization. Should have excellent database design, data modelling knowledge and experience related to large-scale, multidimensional BI/DW design, star schemas, facts and dimensions.
* Strong experience in cube/analytical data model design background.
* Comprehensive understanding of data management best practices including demonstrated experience with data profiling, sourcing and cleansing routines using typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching.
* Strong knowledge and operational experience with Microsoft BI/DW tools, technologies and products (SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, etc.).
* Strong experience in the development of BI dashboards.
* Strong hands-on experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2017 and 2019administration including strong ETL/SSIS exposure, performance tuning skills and backup/restore experience.
* Experience in TSQL and developing stored procedures.
* Experience to working with C#.NET developed applications.
* Strong experience developing data load packages with Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques using system logs, event logs, cluster logs, enhanced logging configurations for related subsystems, and system metadata catalogs.
* Strong knowledge of the various interrelationships between major system components including networking, storage, server, OS, authentication, application code, and disaster recovery technology
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future