Financial Process and Application Analyst
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
An international financial services organisation based in Amsterdam seeks a Financial Process and Application Analyst to support its financial systems and operations in the Netherlands and across its global network.
In a small team focused on financial process improvement and operational excellence, the position will be focused on providing operational support:
The role is hybrid in nature: working on financial/accounting processes and data, as well as ERP and reporting applications. The successful candidates will continually interact with the international financial community and play a hands role in resolving issues or coordinating changes.
- Academic studies in financial and informational technology field
- 1-2 years minimum experience working in a support or financial operations environment.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of ERP (Oracle Financials) or BI applications would be beneficial.
- Experience with Excel and SQL would be preferred.
- Enthusiastic outlook, structured approach and energetic personality is ideal.
This a great opportunity to take further steps in a career of financial operations and applications within a global corporate. As well as training in ERP or BI applications, there will be opportunities to participate in change programmes and process improvement initiatives.
It is a long-term interim assignment (12 months plus) that will initially be worked remotely but in time will become mostly office-based role in the Amsterdam HQ.
For more information on this, please contact Johnny Abbott.