Pega LSA (Lead System Architect)
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job Title: Pega LSA (Lead System Architect)
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Permanent role
- 5+ years of development experience using Pega technology;
- 5+ years' experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB;
- 3+ years' experience in a team leadership and mentoring role;
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Experience of working on large or multiple delivery projects at any one time
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution is scalable and high performing as well as matches customer requirements.
- Mentor other project resources and review the work of junior team members to ensure that it meets the required standards.
- Help driving new business growth and customer success by using features in latest product releases and provide feedback to product management/engineering team.