Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Compliance Lead vacancy for our Zurich based client in the technology sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of ITGC Controls, IT audit or IT controls, expertise in an audit firm is desired
- Excellent knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley act, IT General Controls and IT Governance as well as professional qualifications like CISA, CISM, CGEIT or CRISC
- Familiarity with industry framework, standards and practices like COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO2700x and other
- Know-how of a variety of ERP systems and financial applications, preferably SAP
- Strengths include strong project and stakeholder management skills, the ability to influence and negotiate, attention to detail and being open for new technologies
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information assurance or business or any other related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, any other language is an asset
- Implementing together with the IS management IT General Controls standards and methodologies in the company's SOX environment together
- Monitoring changes in Corporate regulations and guidance as well as overseeing, following up the execution of the ITGC activities like Control performance, Process walkthrough and more
- Providing control design expertise paired with giving advice and assisting for potential simplification and enhancement of the ITGC environment
- Being responsible for the interaction with internal and external auditors and advising internal control owners and performers related to requests from auditors regarding post-audits recommendations and remediating audit findings
- Maintaining clear communication related to control and compliance issues to end users, business, colleagues and management alike
- Executing assigned tasks plus establishing a GBS IS Domain level as well as a working framework with internal and external auditors
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.