Senior Azure Data Engineer - Europe - 11 months
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior Azure Data Engineer - Europe, Remote - 11 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Azure Data Engineer for an initial contract of 6 months with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Azure Data Engineer who will support our client with their Azure Architecture rollout to Europe, Australia and New Zealand. The Azure Data Engineer is expected to work on Analysis Services and PowerBI (expert with the DAX language).
Azure Data Engineer requirements:
- +3 years of experience in data management solutions using Azure/Microsoft products and services.
- Experience with Data Factory, DataBricks, Azure Analysis Service, SQL, Power BI.
- Experience migrating from SSIS to Data Factory.
- Strong experience of DAX, MDX, SQL.
- Advanced experience with automation and scheduling of pipeline activities.
- Known with Azure DevOps.
- Worked on Data load from SAP.
- Fluent in English
Start date: 08-02-2021
Duration: 11 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Remote, Europe.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.