Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
My client, a well-established pharmaceutical company based in Dublin are now looking for a QA Manager to join their senior leadership team.
As QA Manager, you will be responsible for managing the QA area at the site and for oversight of routine manufacturing, testing and related activities.
You will work closely with other Quality Department personnel as part of the site Quality Department and you will be responsible for promoting a culture of Regulatory Compliance and Continuous Improvement within the Quality Department and across the site.
As QA Manager you will:
- Manage the Quality Assurance team, including Qualified Persons.
- Management of all batch disposition and material status control activities.
- Management of review of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs).
- Assisting in, and facilitating, investigations as part of the site Deviation Management System, ensuring effective root cause analysis and assigning of appropriate CAPAs.
- Management of the Change Control process, ensuring controlled implementation of all GMP related changes.
- Management of QA oversight of routine manufacturing, testing and relating activities to ensure ongoing cGMP compliance.
- Ensuring effective participation of the Quality Assurance team in production and other site meetings.
- Implementation of Key Performance Indicators within the Quality Assurance area to align with company and global quality objectives.
- Taking a leadership role in promoting a culture of Compliance, Right First Time and Continuous Improvement.
- Acting as a designee to the Site Quality Head as required.
Education & Experience:
- Primary Degree in Scientific discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Quality role.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a people management role.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales