Technical Security Project Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Program Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Experience as Program or Project Manager paired with knowledge of working with teams and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Expertise in an Engineering or Technical role, delivering privacy or security solutions
- Familiarity with security, focusing on system management, OS hardening or network security concepts like segmentation, protocols used for layering security capabilities or other is a plus
- Know-how of cryptographic concepts, especially in applied usage along with understanding of associated trends and testing or breach investigation experience is preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or in a similar technical field or any equivalent practical expertise, post-graduate degree in these fields would be an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working on fundamental shifts towards more robust security models for the organization
- Understanding the end-to-end solution and implementing path in order to execute large security projects
- Managing and coordinating between different security teams, setting clear expectations about responsibilities and communicating with stakeholders as well as measuring success
- Partnering with cross-functional Engineering teams in order to provide technical direction, influencing technical design
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.