Vulnerability Management Specialist remote March start
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Vulnerability Management Specialist who will be focused on optimization, integration and automation of our client's processes.
Requirements for Vulnerability Management Specialist:
- 5+ years of experience with Vulnerability Management
- Hands-on experience with Qualys, Splunk and Service Now
- Good track record with automation and integration
- Experience in environments which outsource or use external vendors
- Experience with process optimization
- Understanding of Vulnerability, Governance and Risk
Details for the Vulnerability Management Specialist contract:
- Start: March 15th
- Duration: 12 Months +
- Location: fully remote
- Language: English
If you are interested in the Vulnerability Management Specialist opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience.
Please feel free to forward to your network.
Interested in getting ahead of the competition with Real Time project requirements and current freelancer trends? Follow Global Enterprise Partners today.