ITIL Continuous Service Improvement -Expert - 220-day initial +3x 1-ye
Posted on Jan 31, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "ITIL Continuous Service Improvement Expert" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY. We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from July, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
- A Security clearance (SC - EU SECRET) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU security clearances", which is mandatory for this position).
- Propose and implement a Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) process and methodology with accompanying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting and governance mechanisms
- Contribute to service audits to verify compliance and recommendations of service improvements
- Work closely with Agency and vendors to understand improvement opportunities and to size, scope and generate business cases that support the implementation of improvement projects whilst effectively prioritising against the other needs of the business to ultimately produce quality service improvement plans
- Assist the management to take action for the improvement of the end user experience, as measured by monthly customer satisfaction (CSAT) results
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience
- Several years experience in a continuous improvement or Service Management role
- Certification in ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation essential, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Expert desirable
- Certification in Prince 2 is considered an asset;
- Experience with quality procedures
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.