Functional/Business Analyst (Banking, Capital Markets) - Brussels - Fr
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Functional/Business Analyst (Banking, Capital Markets) - Brussels, Belgium - French and Dutch speaking
(Functional Analyst, Business Analyst, Bank, Banking, Banque, Capital Markets)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Functional/Business Analyst.
Please find some details below:
- Job Description
Functional/Business Analyst in Financial Services for our office in Brussels.
As a Functional/Business Analyst within Strategy & Consulting services, you work within a project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
Within your team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what's coming and progress of what's ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with an IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in either banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on dedicated domains is a plus (Payment, credit, private banking, wealth management, daily banking)
- Sound finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Result oriented;
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.