Enterprise Architect (AI, Data, Robotics, Cloud) - Brussels, Belgium -
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Enterprise Architect (AI, Data, Robotics, Cloud) - Brussels, Belgium - French or Dutch speaking
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for an Enterprise Architect.
Please find some details below:
- Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals
- Understand the business strategy and help clients to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client's (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance
- Navigate through the client's global network, and leverage the expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications.
- Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments.
- Function as guardian of the architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines, without jeopardizing business objectives
- Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
- Guide our clients through the transformation program to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
- Within the team, your role will include the following additional responsibilities:
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within the client
- Define approaches to that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams
- Be able to manage diverse teams on projects at clients, in both project supervisor as people manager role
- Implement the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the enterprise architecture practice in the BeLux regions
- Understand and having applied typical patterns to renewing Legacy applications
- Understand the difference between Enterprise/Platform/Solution architectures
- Experience in building functional business cartographies and interpreting the impact of business strategies on it
- Ability to define target architecture in line with modern engineering practices
- Up to speed with recent technology evolutions
- Ability to explain Enterprise architecture to IT and Non IT executives
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience;
- 5+ years of relevant experience with enterprise architecture in a client context;
- Experience in design in areas of emerging technologies (AI, Data, Robotics, etc.) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
- Relevant certifications are a plus, such as TOGAF, Cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure), Master in Enterprise Architecture.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language and French or Dutch.
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.