English speaking SAP FSCM Contract role in Atlanta- REMOTE TO BEGIN !
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are looking for a SAP FSCM Lead Consultant to assist with an ongoing project in Atlanta. This will be remote for at least 6 months and onsite work will be required once travel is possible again.
The consultant MUST be US based, ideally around the Atlanta area but this is not mandatory.
The required consultant will be a highly experienced SAP FSCM Consultant who has strong experience in the design, setup and implementation experience in:
- SAP Receivables Management (Former FSCM)
- Dispute Management, Collection Management and Credit Management
- ACH payments
- Credit Card solutions
- E-commerce integration
- To collect and analyse requirements for Credit Management, Cash Collection and Dispute Management in SAP FSCM
- To define and support the definition of the new global standard processes in alignment with requirements from live sites and running deployments based on past experience
- To document the new processes according to our documentation standards (ARIS design of process flows, creation of User requirements, user stories for developments etc. )
- To design and create test plans and execute testing with support of HP ALM
- To be the first counterpart in the analysis of demands from live sites in alignment with internal IT in the area of Accounts Receivable and Credit Management, including effort estimation, solution proposal and the creation of User Requirements and User Stories etc.
The candidate must have the following skill set aside of implementation experience in the mentioned areas:
- Very good understanding of a global template design, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry would be an asset but not a must
- Able to guide and explain the new functionalities in detail and to draw the required system setup to be performed
- Deep knowledge in regards to the connection of credit agencies with new SAP Cloud solution
- Able to manage and support a large team remotely
- International experience with preferably English language skills additional once is an asset
- Process Modelling experience in ARIS
- HP ALM Test Management knowledge
Start date: ASAPDuration: 12 months plus extensions
Location: Remote for a minimum of 6 months, then onsite in Atlanta once travel is permitted