Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Sentinel
Zurich - You will initially be working remotely and then be required to work in the office once restrictions have been lifted.
120,000 - 145,000 CHF per annum plus benefits
Are you an Avaloq Certified Developer in need of a new challenge?
Sentinel are working with a global banking firm in the heart of Zurich and require a Certified Avaloq Professional to join their consulting team on a permanent basis. This position would suit someone with hands on experience working with the Avaloq Banking Suite.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone with a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- We require an Avaloq certified professional
- Development skills in Java and Spring boot
- You will have proven experience working with Avaloq STEX
- Sound knowledge in regulatory reporting using the following tools: MiFID & EMIR
- Previous experience in API Development beneficial
As the Avaloq Developer you'll report directly to the Head of development and be responsible for the following:
- Developing and maintaining the Open banking solution in Avaloq
- Customising multiple Avaloq meta-types and regularly modify the corresponding APIs exposed as AMI Web services
- Supporting incident and recovery management activities to ensure the Open banking stability and availability
This is an English-speaking position with an immediate start available.
Along with this, we offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply to be contacted with further information.
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you are right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up-to-date CV below or email (see below)