Dutch Speaking Business Expert
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
A Public Administration organisation based in Utrecth is looking for a Dutch speaking Business Expert to join their team!
12 Month Contract (This is a rolling contract, the project is due to last at least 2 years)
600 EUR per day
What you'll be doing:
- Focusing on and ensuring further development of the information provision and processes.
- Being involved in the realization of new IV needs from the creation of the need up to and including implementation and commissioning.
- Proactively advising stakeholders on the impact and feasibility of the IV initiatives.
- Advising prioritization within the portfolio (IV improvement and renewal) and coordinating this within the Advice sector and with IM portfolio management.
- Building, participating in and maintaining internal and external (international) networks of specialists for knowledge sharing and innovation within the police services.
- Conducting research for specialist methods, approaches and solutions for the benefit of the implementation practice and operational management.
What you need:
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, Business Administration, Public Administration or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience in IT, information planning, project portfolio management, and/or architecture within a complex multi-chain context.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an information management consultant, within large organizations.
- At least 3 years of work experience in an international environment, in which the candidate interacted with international stakeholders.
- Work experience in a political-administrative and complex environment
If you are interested in this role please to do hesitate to directly apply here, send me an email: (see below) or give me a call.