Kafka Architect-Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Duration: 06 Months Contract.
Looking for an experienced, hands-on Solution Architect with Strong experience in Kafka platform design and development
The Architect should have knowledge & working experience (10+ years) of:
- proven experience with designing an enterprise wide Kafka platform and implementing it
- will have to work from different IT areas (Messaging, Infrastructure, Apps development, Monitoring)
- define and document a Reference Architecture for Kafka deployments that will be used throughout the enterprise
- enterprise level implementations including Authentication and authorization, High Availability and DR, Monitoring
- Point to point & Publish-subscribe messaging
- How is Point to Point messaging achieved?
- How is Publish Subscribe messaging achieved?
- What is Durable subscription?
- Kafka Installation, configurations
- TOPIC, QUEUE, ROUTING configurations
- Authentication and Permissions.
- User configurations
- Publisher, Consumer Java implementation to support JMS new clients
- experience on writing bash scripts
- Strong knowledge on file system
- Trace messages and debug
- Fault Tolerance
3/Linux knowledge includes the basics, plus knowledge of sudo
- Using the help file (command man)
- Intro, command line, shells, navigation, wildcards
- Understand file and folders structure, permissions
- File and Directory manipulation
- Filters like head, tail, ln, wc, cut, SED,
- grep; regular expressions, piping and redirecting output
- Process management, incl top, ps, kill and understanding process details
- Tar/untar a file (command tar)
- Using nano, command line text editor
- sudo command
- Capable of work with the team and provide technical guidance and perform architecture decision.
- Create Architecture Documentation & Guidance to the team.
- Capable of analysing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Mentor the team
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Brilliant team management skills