Rapid7 Consultant (VA scanner & Nexpose)
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by RP International
Rapid7 Consultant with experience of planning and implementation required for a project in Stockholm
- 3-5 years' experience in Rapid 7 products like VA scanner & Nexpose.
- Planning implementation & upgrades.
- Experience and having Good knowledge of Rapid 7 Tool used for vulnerability scanning & Nexpose. Need to have capability to explore the tool options and suggest that are applicable for the enterprise to improve the scanning quality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports - Technical and Management reports/Dashboards
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis
- Present Vulnerability scan and policy compliance reports to stakeholders/provide walkthrough
Ideally you will be based in Sweden but can be worked remotely.