Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by PT & Chiropractor of Miami
PT & Chiropractor of Miami in Miami Beach is an integrated health care facility which includes physical therapy and chiropractic medicine. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care through evidence-based rehabilitation and direct one-to-one patient contact.
We practice utilizing an individualized approach to a variety of conditions from postural syndromes to complex orthopedic and neurological issues. Each practitioner has a private treatment room, treatment table, and an additional exercise room dedicated to individual exercises and a pilates reformer machine. We are currently in the process of recruiting a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team of skilled practitioners. Starting will be part-time, but has the possibility of turning into full-time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing skilled physical therapy treatments under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
• Document patient care
• Communicate patient progress to supervisor
• Assist with scheduling patients and front desk related tasks
Qualifications and requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional professional skills including establishing a strong rapport with clients
• Eagerness to stay abreast with current trends that enhance treatment plans
• Strong manual therapy skills necessary
• Pilates training preferred, but not required
• LMT preferred, but not required
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy (PT) or physical therapist assistant (PTA) program
• Valid Florida state license
The hours are flexible and the pay rate will be based on prior experience, skill set, and previous training. If interested in applying, please either send your resume to or call and leave a message including your full name, contact telephone number, and what would make you a great part of our team.
Thank you for your interest.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.