Data Engineer (Lausanne) - ETL Pipelines
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer with ETL pipeline experience wanted for a global financial institute in Lausanne.
- ETL experience and building complex pipelines
- Expertise with Linux, SQL queries and querying multiple data sources and tables. Strong ETL pipelines experience.
- Experience with database concepts, composite primary and surrogate keys focusing on relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL
- Good understanding of Excel, Jira, Confluence and software release processes
- Familiarity with working within an agile or scrum environment
- Ability to create and maintain bash and python scripts
- Know-how of ServiceNow and data management would be an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working within an international team and across multiple business divisions
- Building the data platform and improving the number of systems
- Owning and driving the delivery of solutions and results for Datamodelling, data understanding and data preparation
- Adhering to internal processes for the tooling in order to accomplish tasks in an efficient, consistent and repeatable way
- Providing updates to senior management as well as key stakeholders on a regular basis
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.