Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Remote -Client in Madrid
6 Month Contract
Code, configure and implement customer journeys, frontends, APIs, Back End integration and continuously update code based on the user stories from backlog as agreed with the Product Owner, without spending time on work outside the backlog.
- Develop micro services and APIs.
- Manage all resources in version-controlled repositories (incl., code, scripts, configurations, artefacts)
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality .
- Test and release functionality to production (daily)
- Write fully automated tests (eg, unit-, functional-, non-functional-and integration testing
Key Skills Required
- 6 years of experience in DevOps
- Knowledge of Scrum and Jira
- Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of BitBucket
- Knowledge of below:
- Integration tests
- Unit tests
- Code review
- Static code analysis
- Version control systems
- Knowledge of Windows OS