Innovation Program Lead
Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Innovation Program Lead- Amsterdam, NL- February Start- 6 months+
Global enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Innovation Program lead for a position with our client located near Amsterdam.
As Innovation Program lead you will play two key roles. The first is designing and managing the experimentation in the marketplace. Focused on designing hypothesizes and organizing how those can be validated using a range of different techniques. The second, is analysing data and feedback to report back on the experiment but also plan the next iteration of testing.
Requirements for the Innovation Program Lead:
- 5+ years agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
- Knowledgeable around user centered experience design
- B2C industry experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills within the team and with partners
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing how you have applied agile, testing methodologies (A/B testing, hypothesis building)
- An excellent orchestrater to design Innovation experiments and report out on findings
- A passion for innovation and technology with a passion for consumer needs and insights
- Excellent program mgmt. skills in terms of stakeholder mgmt., program tracking and process development
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
Contract details for the Innovation Program Lead:
Duration: 6 months, plus extensions
location: Amsterdam, NL
If you, or somebody else you know might be interested in the Innovation Program Lead position, please apply directly to Josh Prudden or call.