Posted on Jan 30, 2021 by Experis AG
Java/Spring Developer (APIs/Microservices)
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Java/Spring Developer.Our client is a in the IT industry. It is a contracting position in Zurich.
The role covers the development and support of APIs/microservices for a mid-sized financial services institution.
The ideal candidate has five to six years of hands-on experience as a Java/Spring developer. The candidate would work mainly with the software architect in developing API endpoints/microservices functionality on the basis of requirements provided.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, then read on and apply!
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Duration: 6months (with option for extension till the end of 2021)
- 5+ years of experience in developing APIs/microservices on the basis of Java
- Core Java development
- High-level understanding of API and microservice concepts
- High-level understanding of tools used to develop, deploy and test software (CI/CD)
Skills (must haves)
- Java software development (Java 8)
- Spring Boot framework
- Restful API
- API design and specification with OpenAPI 2/3
- API security (authentication)
- Fluent English
Skills (nice to have):
- German language
- Develop enterprise-level API endpoints/microservices
- Work with the software architect and downstream testing/QA teams
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Reka Szitter.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.