Front End Developer (ReactJS, Angular, CSS)
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Jumar Solutions are proud to be partnering with a global, award winning client during a period of significant growth and great success; and this is a truly superb opportunity for a highly experienced Front End Developer to join a well-established and growing software team, working on a range of high profile, business critical projects.
The focus of this role is on group wide product deliveries including web apps and identity platforms and will involve working across a number of our client's brands and products. This is a collaborative environment in which you will have a strong input and the opportunity to build experience and responsibilities across the business.
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Working on state-of-the-art applications using cutting edge technologies, we would expect the successfully applicant to have the following experience:
- Extensive experience with Front End development, especially ReactJS.
- Experience with Angular
- Fundamental understanding of CSS, the box model, CSS grid, and flexbox.
- Experience with SCSS.
- Experience with Agile methodology and project planning tools like Jira is a plus.
- Ability to locally administer a Docker web server environment.
- Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Exposure to AWS or other Cloud-based application deployment is a plus.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or PhotoShop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
The location will be home based/remote with 2/3 days on-site in London in the future.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an informal discussion.