Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Add People
SEO Manager - Account Management
Salary £21K- £29K Basic (DOE) + Bonus
Are you looking for a new move and to further your digital career?
We are looking to strengthen our digital marketing team with an experienced SEO Account Manager.
We are seeking a digital professional who has keen interest in growing client visibility through technical SEO, content creation, CRO, content marketing and link acquisition.
Where do you fit in?
Based within our friendly and vibrant office in Altrincham, you will be part of our SEO Team. We are looking for someone with drive and self motivation, and who is passionate about digital marketing and committed to their own self development.
As an account manager your role will include interaction across several areas of SEO, with the key being your ability to communicate your strategy both internally between departments and to customers.
Looking for ways to enhance organic search performance. Utilising Google Search Console and tools like DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, to measure and report on performance.
- Be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, ensuring effective results based reporting is delivered on a monthly basis.
- Work with the technical, content creation and outreach teams to ensure service is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Having a clear understanding of client's objectives and campaign results.
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance in organic visibility through both on and off page methods.
- Staying up to date with industry developments and anticipate where changes provide opportunity for your client base.
- Being responsible for the day to day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively.
- Confident with the use of various SEO tools such as Google Search Console.
- Account Management experience
- Experience delivering presentations to clients or internal stakeholders
- Experience in either brand/client side or agency environments
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Screaming Frog, Sitebulb or similar crawling software
- Ahrefs, Semrush
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as Facebook and PPC
Who are Add People?
Add People are built to serve small to medium-sized businesses. There are 6 million in the UK, that account for 60% of the employment of the nation. They are the lifeblood of the economy and we've been serving them since 2002.
But, they're a diverse bunch …And we don't discriminate, we put as much effort into growing their business online whether they've 1, or 101 employees.
With our team of over 150 digital marketing professionals and 3500 clients around the world, it's our aim to help small businesses thrive.
Why work for Add People?
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 30 days holiday which increases with service (includes BH's)
- Sick pay
- On site bar
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards